Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Visit to Cramond


Today I took my first day trip with one of my flatmates and a friend...although calling it a trip might be a little extreme as it was really just to a suburb of Edinburgh called Cramond. The trip started off with walking almost in a complete circle looking for the bus stop that turned out to be on the same road as our flat oh well...now we know where that road leads! The bus took us straight through the heart of the city which was so nice little tour leading up to the seaside village. We ate at the oldest restaurant in Edinburgh, saw the sea, and ventured to some Roman Ruins overall a pretty successful little excursion. Two of my flatmates and I all have Wednesdays off classes so we're going to try to take small day trips almost every week! Another exciting bit of the trip was that the bus drove by a music store which I stopped by on the way back and got a new guitar...it's no Secret Lover but it will do for my time in Scotland! Classes officially began on Tuesday but I have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday off of classes so my first day is tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have more to report then!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm so glad you're blogging. I will definitely be reading. I follow several blogs (it's what I do at work when I'm bored) so I've added yours to the list. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures! Oh, and your new guitar is way cool. What a clever gal you are. ;-)

    ReplyDelete